A well-crafted experience is memorable, and when it’s delivered efficiently, it’s sustainable. Your full-service event management provider from the team that understands your business, your brand, your people and your aspirations – big or small.
There might be a million different ways in which to host weddings in today’s age, but the sentiment remains: There is something existentially sincere in the uniquely human experience of celebrating “I want to grow old with you.” And it has to be said, this is our forte – from the nitty-gritties, to keeping the in-laws happy, from the not-so-fun-logistics, to the intrinsically extravagant wish-list, we will plan and pave the rose-petal-way to your perfect wedding. From the moment you walk in till the moment you walk out, every step of the way.
Your wedding day is about you – your style, your favourite things, your beauty and your joy. This day is your turn, and Aleit Wedding Coordination will conceptualise a celebration that is tailored to fit your personal style and created from your dreams. We provide assistance with every facet – from stationery design to flowers and décor, from champagne fountains to Chantilly lace veils. Our connoisseur coordinators (aka stylists, over-achievers, trend-junkies, producers of the spectacular and all-round lovers of celebrating life) provide continuous liaison between the client and the preferred service providers and ensure that every imaginable aspect is covered.
The wedding planning process includes all aspects of planning including but not limited too:
- Venue research and catering
- Supplier research, costing and confirmations
- Styling & conceptualization
- Flowers, décor and draping services
- Photography & videography
- Stationery design
- Wedding cakes & confectionary
- Hair & Makeup Artists
- DJ & Entertainment services
- On the day coordination including venue management, supplier coordination, overseeing the setup and breakdown of all services, assistance to the bridal party and running the agenda for the day.
- Development of an overall event strategy
- Venue sourcing
- Spend reporting and consolidation
- Tracked return on investment
- Creation of an overall theme in line with brand positioning and strategy
- Design and production of all event materials
- Speaker support
- Advice on message delivery
- Audience response systems
- Interactive debates