Now From $867 per person
Sussi & Chuma is built on a dramatic bend of the Zambezi River in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, twelve kilometres upstream from the world-famous Victoria Falls.
The lodge is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Zambezi amidst Jackalberry trees and Phoenix palms, providing unrivalled views and exclusivity. Accommodation is in twelve Sussi tree-houses, connected by wooden walkways. There are also two private Chuma houses, each with two bedrooms.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Sussi & Chuma
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All game viewing activities
- Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation
- All alcoholic beverages and park fees
- Internal flights
- Travel insurance, boutique purchases, gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Road transfers to and from other lodges or camps besides Sanctuary
Valid from 1st July 2017 to 31st October 2017
Tel: +260 211 256442/3 Whatsapp: +260 954 128231 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|LOCATION||Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park in Zambia|
|NOTE||THIS IS A SELF GRIVE PACKAGE|