Now From $807 per person
The original colonial style of the lodge is preserved in its furnishings. This is evident in the ten luxurious suites, each with it’s own four-poster bed. Guests are further treated to air-conditioning, a full en-suite bathroom and any other comfort that they could want. In each suite, French doors open up onto private balconies that allow guests to make the most of the exquisite views of the African Bush.
The lodge welcomes families, including children of all ages.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Chichele Presidential Lodge
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All game viewing activities
- Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation
- All alcoholic beverages and park fees
- Internal flights
- Travel insurance, boutique purchases, gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Road transfers to and from other lodges or camps besides Sanctuary
Valid from 1st July 2017 to 31st October 2017
Tel: +260 211 256442/3 Whatsapp: +260 954 128231 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|LOCATION||South Luangwa National Park in Zambia|
|NOTE||THIS IS A SELF GRIVE PACKAGE|